May 6, 2020

12M ~ May 2020

Day 20: A song that has many meanings to you!

The Doc: He told me to go suck it and that he ran out of songs.  🤦‍♀️🙄😒
Me: Zombie - The Cranberries
David: Take Me Home, Country Roads - John Denver 
Shaun: Don't Worry, Be Happy - Bobby McFerrin
Evan: Last Christmas - Wham!

This song brings up a lot of feelings.  It's a song by one of my all time favorite bands, from one of my all time favorite albums.  It's a often said that the music that you listened to during your teen years have a huge impact on influencing musical taste and this song was released when I was 15 and it is to this day one of my favorite songs.  I also sang this song in front of my entire high school that same year for a Peace Day assembly.

Happy Teacher Appreciation Day!






Homeschooling Day 28: Quarantine group work. 😆

Looking so grown up and those freckles! 🥰

No comments: