May 10, 2020

12M ~ May 2020

Day 24: A song by a band you wish were still together!

The Doc: Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go - Wham! 😂 I think he's messing with me!

I have said this in a previous post. The Cranberries are one of my all time favorite bands and I was so saddened when I heard about the lead singer Dolores O'Riordan's passing.  I regret so much not getting to see this band live.  No Need to Argue is probably my favorite album of all time.  I love every song on this album but this one, in particular, is so haunting and beautiful.  I love her voice so, so much.

It's Mother's Day - it was cold and windy and we are still on stay at home orders and so I wasn't able to host my traditional Best Mom's family brunch, we made the best of it!  The boys even took this very special photo with me without complaining! 😆 Happy Mother's Day to all the awesome Mom's I know! 💕🌷🥰


One last picture with Charlie's quarantine hair!


Mother's Day Quarantine Style...started off with virtual bootcamp (see sweaty selfie), a Bloody Mary and Tucker's for brunch, made a delicious loaf of sourdough with my new bread baker, snuggled with my cat while listening to some podcasts in peace and quiet, found a surprise gift on my front porch (thank you secret friend!), and finished with an ice cream treat from Arnie's while watching a couple episodes of Parks and Rec! The only thing missing was seeing all of our family. 🌷💕😊🥰

Sweaty Selfie!

Bloody Mary! 🍹







No comments: