May 15, 2020

12M ~ May 2020

Day 29: A song you remember from your childhood!


The Cranberries defined my adolescence, but Madonna defined my childhood.  I legit preformed many concerts in front of my bedroom mirror (with the classic hairbrush microphone) and this song was my encore!  True Blue and Like a Prayer were my favorite albums from my childhood (which I defined as ages 5 to 10 (because I used 11 and 12 as the "pre-teen years in an earlier category).


Since we could not get together on Mother's Day, my sister brought my mom up for a social distancing visit.  We ordered breakfast from Tucker's and I did my mom's Color Street nails for her.

Socially distant belated Mother's Day picture taken by Evan.


Charlie took Shaun and David for a bike ride out of our neighborhood and onto the main road.  They both did great.  He sent me this selfie!  I love when he thinks to do this! 🥰


Remy has the right idea!

No comments: