May 7, 2020

12M ~ May 2020


This was a hard one to narrow down because there are SO many choices and songs I love with names in the titles. Did you know there was a song by Toto called Pamela? The Beatles have Polythene Pam (but I don't think I look like a man!) too, so I could have just picked one of those and called it a day. ๐Ÿ˜† And speaking of The Beatles, they alone have so many great ones, (Dear Prudence, Penny Lane, Hey Jude, Lady Madonna, Martha My Dear, Rocky Raccoon), but I already did a Beatles song and while there is no reason I can't choose another one, I am trying to show off a variety of my musical tastes!  Other songs on my list, were Dear Jessie by Madonna, Jeremy by Pearl Jam, Romeo & Juliet by Dire Straits and Buddy Holly by Weezer.  I chose this song because it's just one of those quirky songs I remember from high school that brought me way back when I found it!  I couldn't believe I had forgotten this song but as soon as I listened I remember most of the words!  Haha!  

Oh Remy! ๐Ÿคฆ‍♀️ ๐Ÿ˜น



I have some flour now. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜†


Homeschooling Day 29: Outsourcing math tutoring to the 13 year old! ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜†


No comments: