May 4, 2020

12M ~ May 2020

Day 18: A song from the year you were born:

The Doc: 1979 - Highway to Hell - AC/DC
Me: 1979 - Chiquitita - ABBA
David: 2006 - Bad Day - Daniel Powter (technically this song has 2005 as the release date, but it didn't hit the US charts until 2006 so I allowed it! 😂)
Shaun: 2008 - Viva La Vida - Coldplay
Evan: 2010 - Forget You - Cee Lo Green

There were lots of good choices for 1979, but I really love the harmonies in this song and fell in love with it when I saw Mamma Mia a few years ago.  I didn't really have a huge interest in seeing that show, even though I enjoy ABBA, but it's my MIL's favorite and so when it came to Boston I had to get us tickets.  It was such a fun surprise and I especially loved the encore at the end because everyone in the audience was on their feet dancing and singing along to Waterloo!

Homeschooling Day 26: Serving up some quality hot lunch - chicken nachos!


It was nice enough to grill outside so we did chicken shawarma kabobs with homemade wraps!  YUM!



No comments: