May 13, 2020

12M ~ May 2020

Day 27: A song that breaks your heart!


This song is a gut punch.  And I said as much already on day 10 - "songs that make you sad".  You can hear his emotion on the soundtrack and seeing the show live was especially gut wrenching.  I ugly cried.  I also had Eric Clapton - Tears in Heaven on my list.  I remember hearing about what that happened and then the subsequent song being released, I cannot listen to it without feeling heartbroken.  

Homeschooling Day 33: I took a personal day! 😆




We borrowed our friends clippers so Charlie could give himself a haircut until the Barber Shop was able to open.  It didn't turn out too bad considering!  Haha!




We also decided to give the boys one too, but after Shaun and Evan got botched quarantine cuts, David declined! 😂


No comments: