May 9, 2020

12M ~ May 2020

Day 23: A song you think everyone should listen to!


There are literally thousands of songs that I think everyone should listen to...sn't that the whole point of this experiment?  One song that came to mind was From Now On from The Greatest Showman but I wanted to go with something that might not be as well known that I think everyone should go and listen to, so I chose this song.  I also had Maroon 5 - Lost Stars, Great Big World - This is the New Year, Chantal Kreviazuk - Surrounded and Lenka - Everything's Okay on my list.  Waiting for My Real Life to Begin is such a great song that I first heard from watching Scrubs.  They actually did their own version which was great and it made me seek out the original Colin Hay version which I also love and I think you should listen to both!

We had some crazy weather today.  Snow, wind, cold AND quarantined on Mother's Day Weekend??? That is NEXT, NEXT level bullshit. ❄️ And you know on Father's Day it will be gorgeous, sunny, warm and stay at home orders will be lifted for most places...🙄😒


🤷‍♀️❄️😂🏊‍♂️🥶

When else would you be able to get a picture being in the pool while it was snowing!?!





Mum.  I haz sushi?
Mum.  I haz sushi?

No comments: