May 3, 2020

12M ~ May 2020

Day 17: A song you'd sing a duet with someone on karaoke:

The Doc: He said pass. πŸ™„ There is no song that he would ever want to sing karaoke, let alone a duet. 🀦‍♀️πŸ˜† Also he knows I would want him to learn it so we could preform it together, even though I promised him he wouldn't ever have to again! 🀣
Me: Come What May - Nicole Kidman & Ewan McGregor from Moulin Rouge
David: One Last Time - Christopher Jackson & Lin-Manuel Miranda from Hamilton
Shaun: Don't Go Breaking My Heart - Elton John & Kiki Dee
Evan: Bumper Cars - Alex & Sierra

First of all, I would never turn down the opportunity to sing a duet at karaoke, no matter the song choice.  Evan's song is a new one we found that I love because their harmonies are so beautiful.  But this one is a favorite.  This song was the song that was our "last dance" at our wedding and one time on a car ride he humored me and sang Ewan's part, while I sang Nicole's.  He made sure it was very clear that it was a ONE and ONLY.  I love him for it and have honored his wishes to this day.  He hasn't had to sing with me again! 
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚


Boot camp is back - although it's virtual - it's still better than nothing.  After working out on my porch I made pancakes for the boys using sourdough starter.  The batter sits overnight and gets all bubbly in the morning!  YUM!  I added blueberries to mine so they were "healthy".  Ha!

Bootcamp on my porch!

Mum! We haz pick tings up and put dem down. πŸ’ͺπŸ»πŸ‹️‍♂️

Bubbly pancake batter goodness!πŸ₯ž 



Blueberry sourdough pancakes!

It was so great to finally have such a nice day!  The kids swam a bit and I spent a good portion of the day sitting on my porch.  Evan the cat was living his best life "outside".  Our favorite local ice cream place opened up for the weekend for call ahead orders of ice cream so I placed my order in the morning and we picked it up after dinner.  

Auggie loving the nice weather!

Chocolate covered cherry flurry! 🍦

No comments: