April 26, 2020

12M ~ April 2020

Day 10: A song that makes you sad!

The Doc: Black - Pearl Jam
Me: I Think it's Going to Rain Today - Bette Midler
David: All Girls Are The Same - Juice WRLD
Shaun: Every Rose Has Its Thorn - Poison
Evan: Happier - Marshmello ft. Bastille

I went way back for this one and it wasn't a cut and dry choice, I went back and forth on this one.  I ended up choosing this song because Beaches was the first movie I remember ugly crying to and then playing the movie soundtrack on repeat singing all the songs.  And I realize that Wing Beneath My Wings, would have been the more obvious choice, but I don't love that song as much as I love this one and it's the only song I from this soundtrack that I still have on replay today because I love singing it so much.  My other song was Words Fail from Dear Evan Hansen, that song is a gut punch especially if you have been able to see that show live.  I also considered How to Save a Life by The Fray and Winter by Joshua Radin because those were some rare sad moments on Scrubs (and yes I bawled my eyes out!).


Having lots of fun with A Starter Has No Name and tried out another waffle recipe for breakfast and made sourdough pretzels!



Finished Product

No comments: