April 18, 2020

12M ~ April 2020

Day 2: A song you like with a number in the title! 

The Doc: Forty Six and 2 by Tool
Me: One Thing by Finger Eleven
David: 22 by Taylor Swift (He was very amused with himself for this pick 😂)
Shaun: I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles) by The Proclaimers
Evan: 21 Guns by Green Day

I had a hard time choosing just one for this.  I had about 4 different songs I was going back and forth but kept coming back to One Thing.  I first heard this song while watching Scrubs.  That show influenced a lot of music I still enjoy listening to today so I chose that one.  My "honorable mentions" would be Edge of Seventeen by Stevie Nicks and Seven Nation Army by The White Stripes.


In other quarantine news...I am having a love hate relationship with A Starter Has No Name. Sourdough pancakes are brewing for breakfast in the morning. 🥞 😋

No comments: