April 9, 2020

12M ~ April 2020

Homeschooling Day 14: Art Education. As someone who is musical and not very artistic, I admit, art is not usually on the forefront of my homeschooling duties. 😳 But I had Evan check in to see what he should be working on today and I found him drawing this dragon. I have to say, I'm impressed. He did that from a video tutorial. 😃




Homeschooling Day 14: Helpful tutor or fluffy distraction? 😹😹


In "I can't believe this is real life" news...I have successfully created a sourdough starter!! I can't believe how much this excites me, but this is what happens when one cannot go in to the out. And apparently it's tradition for sourdough bakers to name their starters, and because I don't want bad juju, I would like to introduce you to my sourdough starter: A Starter Has No Name!


No comments: