April 30, 2020

12M ~ April 2020

Day 13: A song you'd love to be played at your wedding!

The Doc: I Will Not Take These Things For Granted - Toad the Wet Sprocket (He said we already had our wedding so...he chose our actual wedding song 🙄)

Me: Brighter than Sunshine - Aqualung
David: Don't Stop Believin' - Journey
Shaun: Celebration  - Kool & The Gang
Evan: Your Song - Elton John

Don't get me wrong, I love our wedding song, it has very special meaning to us, but this song came out after we got married and I would have seriously campaigned for this to be our song choice!  I love, love, love this song.  I first heard it when I watched what has become one of my favorite guilty pleasure movies - A Lot Like Love, and I have been obsessed ever since.


April Homecation: 


30 squats a day for 30 days! We did it! 💪🏻🥊

Outsourced dinner duty to the 13 year old!

Homemade meatballs

I ordered myself a new bread baker (Happy early Mother's Day to me!) and made some homemade French bread!

No comments: