April 22, 2020

12M ~ April 2020

Day 6: A song that makes you want to dance! 

The Doc: Canned Heat by Jamiroquai - this was hard for Charlie. He doesn't actually dance or feel compelled to get on the dance floor. He chose this solely because of the Napoleon Dynamite dance. 😂
Me: Cotton Eye Joe by Rednex
David: Safety Dance by Men Without Hats
Shaun: I Wanna Dance With Somebody by Whitney Houston - I have literally no words. 😂🤣😂
Evan: I'm A Believer covered by Smash Mouth from Shrek

This was another hard one for me to choose just one.  There are so many songs that will get me grooving like HandClap, Danza Kuduro, Can't Stop the Feeling.  I could have gone with some old school classics like, Groove is in the Heart, Love Shack, Pump Up the Jam or Footloose - or even really old school with some Bee Gees (who doesn't love a good disco!).  But anyone who knows me, knows that I'm a sucker for a good line dance and so I am choosing Cotton Eye Joe.  I could be anywhere but if I hear that song, you better believe I'll be in the front row of the dance floor getting my dance on!

40 degrees with 18mp wind, gusting higher than that!🥶 

Water temp is 46

1, 2, 3, JUMP!

Warming up in the hot tub!
Auggie wanted to watch Parks and Rec with us!

No comments: