April 27, 2020

12M ~ April 2020

Day 11: A song you never get tired of!

The Doc: He said that he could not do this theme because there isn't any song that he doesn't eventually get tired of....🤦‍♀️😂
Me: I'll be there for you - The Rembrandts
David: Never Gonna Give You Up - Rick Astley
Shaun: Sweet Caroline - Neil Diamond
Evan: Into the Unknown - Panic! At The Disco

Yes the theme song to Friends! Could there be a better song? This has to be one of my all time favorite shows ever. Between TBS during the day and Nick at Nite in the evening I have re-watched every season numerous times over. And so I am choosing this song, because hearing this song, means there is an episode to watch and I will never get tired of that!

April Homecation: It  was cold (averaged 38 degrees), raining and we couldn't go anywhere so we had a lots of screen time today, but we did manage to get in some reading too.


April Homecation - No where to go and 38 degrees and raining is some next level bullshit. Guess I will snuggle on the couch with the cat and read a book. Haven't been doing that for a minute. 🙀📖🙄

No comments: