April 24, 2020

12M ~ April 2020

Day 8: A song about drugs or alcohol!

The Doc: Sober by Tool
Me: Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds by The Beatles
David: Molly by Iann Dior ft. Bernard Jabs
Shaun: Tequila by The Champs
Evan: Escape (The Piña Colada Song) by Rupert Holmes

There are lots of great songs about drugs and alcohol.  I was going through some lists and even found ones I wouldn't have even considered like Cough Syrup by Young the Giant and The A Team by Ed Sheeran. Other songs worth mentioning are Semi Charmed Life by Third Eye Blind, Rehab by Amy Winehouse or Gin & Juice by Snoop Dogg.  But I had to go with Lucy, I love all things Beatles and they were heavy in my play list rotation back when I was in high school.  I used to borrow my Dad's albums and play them on my record player, while hitting record on my tape deck so I could have my very own Greatest Hits.

Homeschooling Day 25: It's Friday. Another week is in the books. 🍻 We continue to mix things up over here using all available spaces as the mood strikes. Evan had fun doing a virtual scavenger hunt with his class.

It's Whiskey Friday y'all! Manhattans tonight! 🥃 Cheers!

No comments: