April 25, 2020

12M ~ April 2020

Day 9: A song that makes you happy!

The Doc: Where The Streets Have No Name - U2
Me: Shiny Happy People - R.E.M.
David: Come On Get Happy - The Partridge Family Theme Song
Shaun: Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go - Wham!
Evan: I Want You Back - Jackson 5

This is impossible!  So many songs make me happy!  I even have a whole playlist dedicated to songs that make me "feel good".  I had Star Mile by Joshua Radin, This is the New Year by A Great Big World, Stand by R.E.M, and Light and Day by The Polyphonic Spree on my short list but Shiny Happy People is the epitome of what I think of in a song to make people happy and I always loved Kate Pierson from The B-52's sang vocal harmony on this track!

via GIPHY


Mum. I haz dunka doz?


Sun's out, guns out!

The Doc took the kids on a hike while I stayed back to do some work on the pool.  He never thinks to take pictures so imagine my surprise when he text me this! 🥰

No comments: