April 23, 2020

12M ~ April 2020

Day 7: A song to drive to! 

The Doc: Interstate Love Song by Stone Temple Pilots
Me: Runnin' Down A Dream by Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers
David: Robbery by Juice WRLD
Shaun: Don't Stop Believin' by Journey
Evan: Life is Highway covered by Rascal Flats from Cars

These days, when I drive I tend to listen to podcasts or we do Carpool Karaoke Showtunes edition so I had to think about drives from yesteryear. Songs like Rearview Mirror by Pearl Jam, Black Horse and the Cherry Tree by KT Tunstall or Jesus of Suburbia by Green Day come to mind. In fact I remember when we lived in PA listening to the entire American Idiot album on long drives back to NH. Garden State Soundtrack was another one I was obsessed with listening to on long drives. But I had to go with Tom Petty, he immediately comes to mind when I think of driving in fact any of his songs would work for this theme!


In remote learning news:
Homeschooling Day 24: I thought they were goofing off when I came upstairs from my workout...turns out it was just Shaun getting some feedback on his writing assignment from his brothers.


Warning shameless bragging post...proceed with caution... 😉 Today my gym had a push up challenge and so at every active break in between each round we had to do push ups with a goal of at least 100 by the end of the workout. I finished with 105 and 40 were up on my toes. It's a big deal because a year ago I would not have even been able to do 40 push ups on my knees and so I am feeling pretty proud tonight! And for the record, my arms are now dead. 😂💪🏻🥊

No comments: