April 28, 2020

12M ~ April 2020

Day 12: A song from your preteen years!

The Doc: Smells Like Teen Spirit - Nirvana
Me: Vogue - Madonna
David: Pop Out - Polo G Feat. Lil Tjay
Shaun: Old Town Road - Lil Nas X ft. Billy Ray Cyrus
Evan: Bad Guy - Billie Eilish

Greta Garbo and Monroe; Bette Davis we love you!  When I think of "preteen years", I think of being 11 and 12 years old and so for us, that means songs from 1990 and 1991, for the older two boys I told them to search for songs when they were that age and for Evan (who isn't even 10 yet - he turns 10 on Friday!), I told him to choose a song that came in the last year. As I thought about songs from those years, I had to choose Vogue by Madonna.  I was obsessed.  Like A Prayer is still one of my all time favorite albums (start to finish), but that album was released in 1989 and did not fit the criteria I set.  Vogue is still classic though, I mean who doesn't like to strike a pose?

April Homecation:


Cruising down the main drag getting a treat from Dunkin Donuts!

Still cloudy and cool, but no rain means momma got some alone time with her favorite podcast guys (Jon, Jon, Tommy and Dan @crookedmedia @podsaveamerica).


Had some fun with my sourdough starter and made some sourdough bagels (started the process the night before) and some homemade sourdough tortillas.

Sourdough bagels!
Sourdough tortillas

No comments: