January 5, 2005

Bring Back Beavis and Butthead!

What would Beavis and Butthead have to say about today’s music videos. Not that we get to actually see a complete video anymore with all the new shows on MTV such as Pimp my Ride and Cribs. But I would be curious to see the interaction of Beavis and Butthead while watching Britney Spears new video My Prerogative. I think it would go something like this…

Butthead: Check it out Beavis she’s like naked.

Beavis: Yeah, Yeah…you can almost see her boobs…Uh-huh-huh…uh-huh-huh…

Butthead: Come to Butthead.

Beavis: Boobs!

Oh the days of frog baseball. They will live forever in my memories.

1 comment:

iyaz said...

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=513&ncid=757&e=10&u=/ap/20050107/ap_on_go_ot/census_butthead_lake

Go see this, eh.