January 8, 2005

Scrubs - Best show your NOT watching...

Posted by Hello

Scrubs! My favorite show on TV. It has to be one of the funnier comedies out there right now. I mean your not going to tell me that According to Jim is funnier - lets get serious now.

Why is it that they can never tell us when it is on tv. First it started out on Tuesday at 8:30 then it went to Must See Thursday's at 9:30 - then the Apprentice came along and it was bye bye Scrubs. It is almost as if they don't want us to see it...What gives NBC? Since halfway through last seaons it has been on at 9:30 Tuesday nights. Although I still always seem to have to remind myself to make sure that I watch it. And I still seem to miss one here and there. So it has come to my attention that the next new episode will be at 9:00 on Tuesday January 18th...make a mental note.

Am I alone in my extreme frustration with NBC??!!


picture provided by www.nbc.com/scrubs




1 comment:

iyaz said...

It's the title, that's the problem. This should just call this "ER: Funny" and put it on right before "ER: Crappy" and then people will think that ER is longer now. Kind of like how there are 15 CSIs and 42 Law and Orders - you get me?