January 8, 2005

Out of Order


Day 5: This Book Will Change Your Life

According to this book Benrik considers this a "Mass Social Experiment". Here is what you do:

Print out this picture (or make up your own) and stick it to any 'public infrastructure' that you may come in contact with - including but not limited to:
ELEVATORS, GARBAGE TRUCKS, PHONE BOOTHS, PUBLIC RESTROOMS, ENTRANCES TO SUBWAY STATIONS, ETC.

Apparently the goal is to "achieve comprehensive social breakdown across the US".


Let me know how it goes!


paraphrased - source: This Book Will Change your Life by Benrick


2 comments:

iyaz said...

I have posted this sign on my bathroom. Now I'm confused. I know the bathroom is fine, but the sign tells me otherwise! Whatever should I do?

Boston Pam said...

Call a plumber?