January 16, 2005

Go Pats!

The New England Patriots play today at 4 and where am I going to be...that's right on an airplane. Because C is too lazy and wanted to sleep in a little I am going to miss the biggest game of the season (he forgot about the time change). Well that isn't entirely true...we should arrive in Oakland by the thrid quarter and to our hotel in San Fran by the 4th. I will be wearing my jersey on the plane in support of my team. C is a pussy and will NOT be wearing his jersy. So you heard it first from me...blame C if the Patriots lose this game. He knows that he holds the power in his hands but he refuses to comply.

Go team! Petyon isn't as good as the hype! Hell Ya!

3 comments:

Brian said...

Damn it boy...put yer damn jersey on. I'm wearing my Brady one right now...the only two weeks I didn't wear it.....you guessed......PIT and MIA.

Go Pats!

Brian said...

By the way,

In a somewhat unrelated topic: Boo to BU for letting BC take the entire series. I bought a frame for my WBA poster...if you buy a 16x20 frame it almost fits....but if you buy one sheet of red posterboard, you can but out a 3/4 inch border to mount the poster in and it looks great! It has been added to my "wall of fame" in my office with Fenway, Gillette, and a few other sports memoriabilia prints.

Boston Pam said...

Sure enough...we arrive in San Fran at about the third quarter and into our hotel room...C puts on jersey, Tom Brady to David Givens TD baby! I knew he should've put it on earlier. Go Pats!

In response to earlier comment about BU - WTF??!! Just get it together before the Bean Pot.