January 6, 2005

To Sing or Not to Sing...

Ashlee Simpson was booed off stage the other night at the orange bowl. Her attempt to sing her song La La didn't go over so well with the fans. Now I didn't actually see her performance but did get to see recaps on my faveorite sports show PTI. First of all what was with the outfit. Your album sold thousands of copies - my advice hire a fashion consultant. Second, puh-lease get some singing lessons before attempting a live performance again. I read an article this morning on my yahoo news and I would like quote some of the article - "MSNBC.com, Michael Ventre wrote that Simpson's singing "sounded like a cross between a political prisoner being tortured and a test of the Emergency Broadcast System." I think that about sums up her performance - now we know why she lip synced on SNL. Can we say career killer.

3 comments:

Brian said...

It did wonders for Milli Vanilli....I don't know...

Boston Pam said...

That is true - but not for very long and now look where they are. Blame it on the Rain I guess.

Brian said...

Give her two months....she'll be on the cover of playboy, and everything will be back for her.