January 11, 2005

Guilty Pleasures

Don’t you hate it when there is nothing on TV but cheesy B Movies? You know when you flip through the stations and come across them you have to watch them. It is like a train wreck right! Well it seems a lot of people I know like this weird one called The Last Dragon. It is one of those movies that apparently is only shown when the Red Sox are on rain delay. I personally have not seen this so called movie and from what I have seen I don’t feel like I am missing out either. No, my guilty pleasure is a movie called Major League III – Back to the Minors. Can you even believe they made a third one…I know I can’t. But it sucks me in. I just HAVE to watch it. It stars Scott Bakula (Quantum Leap and Enterprise) and Ted McGinley (Married with Children and Revenge of the Nerds), I mean you can’t go wrong! Not to mention the great one liners such as:

Hog Ellis: Hold it right there! This here is a hundred mile hour fast ball. One of the best pitches known to man today. If it were to hit you, it would've knocked your head clean off. I can always miss, but I've been playing pretty good today, so you gotta ask yourself one question.
Carlos Liston: Do I feel lucky?
Hog Ellis: Well, do you Carlos?

Leonard Huff: He’s stupid! He’s stupid, stupid!

Gus Cantrell: Now, lets take a bite out of the Big Team’s ass.

Taka Tanaka: Family bicker. Customers complain. Everyone blames Taka. Have no... peace of brain.

I mean come on people…this is a quality movie! If you haven’t seen it yet…it is a winner! I am curious to know what is your favorite B Movie and why?

quotes from www.imdb.com

No comments: