February 21, 2005

Daytona....Daytona!

Remember that game? I think it was a game for the Sega Genesis but I don't know and C thinks I am wrong? Anyway...not the point of this posting.

NASCAR. I don't think I will ever understand the obsession that is NASCAR. If you live in the woods like me, everyone is obsessed with it. They have parties and get togethers and discuss it at work like the rest of us real people talk about the Sox or the Patriots. And everyone is a Dale Jr. fan # - hmmmm I don't really care enough to look up his # so we'll just call him #10. Everyone wears Dale, Jr. #10 hats, bumper stickers with #10 you know what I mean. I see this #10 everywhere up here.

I don't get it. I really don't get it. This phenomenon is just...I don't know. Get me out of this NASCAR - BUSH LOVIN' HELL HOLE THEY CALL THE UPPER VALLEY!!!

Please if someone can explain it to me....but I mean watching cars go round and round for like three hours....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you. I think people watch,hoping there will be a big crash. Sort of like watching - not not this season!! - NHL players duke it out instead of trying to just score a goal. NASCAR is a combination of noise and speed. And some strategy, I guess since maneuvering can be tricky. Sitting in the hot sun on a summer day must fry their brains!