February 23, 2005

In Jesus Name I Pray

The Rapture: When all the believers in Jesus Christ, who have been born again, are taken up to heaven.

So when this happens how will us "non-believers" know where everyone went. The answer is in this website:

Thank goodness for this website because I wasn't sure how I was going to let everyone know that the reason I vanished was because I went to Heaven. Oh yeah right...I am pretty sure I have a first to class ticket to Hell. However, for those of you who are 'better' than rest of us and plan on 'vanishing' please make sure you fill out one of these letters so I know where you are.
Information courtesy of The Daily Show

3 comments:

Jazell said...

so did you actually fill this out?

Anymatters said...

I'm in. I do believe in that. I've got "the ticket" already. What I have to do is just keep it properly so that I can show it at the entrance.

Anymatters said...

I'm in. I do believe in that. I've got "the ticket" already. What I have to do is just keep it properly so that I can show it at the entrance.