February 12, 2005

Princess Sophia gets Political

Forgive me for a minute but I need to get something off my chest. This is something that has been frustrating me for a long time. When did the church become a cult of crazy people. I grew up a Catholic (although I am very much so NON-practicing) and went to church every sunday with my dad. I don't remember it being as bad as it seems now. Althought there was this one time when I freaked out my CCD teacher when I told her that abortion wasn't murder. It was as if I took out a gun and opened fire.

Why are you Jesus Freaks so crazy and intollerant of other people. Why do you all have the right to tell women what they can and cannot do with their bodies. Why do you all have the right to tell two people that they can't have the same rights that I have with my husband just because they're partner is of the same sex. I guess I didn't realize that they were mutants or somehow not human. It seems that these days if you have not accepted Christ Jesus into your heart that somehow you're immoral. As Benny and I discussed this afternoon...what happened to Love thy neighbor?

Anyway....C is getting tired of listening to my rants on religion so I am using my blog to vent my frustrations...please disgreagard this post if you do not care.

No comments: