February 18, 2005

Desperate Housewives

So in my previous post I commented on the fact tha GMA has become the 'Ode to Desperate Housewives'. So ABC finally gets a hit show and what do they do...exploit it and milk it for all it is worth. I have never watched the show but know everything about it because every day on GMA there is a story on the actresses or the plot or someone died on the last episode...WTF??!! I am just so sick to death of hearing about it that it makes me not want to watch ever. I am sure it is a good show but come on...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay so I came here through google because I was looking for the calories in a garlic knot, maybe I should have posted under your diet entry... But saw this one and had to laugh...I haven't watched DH either..and have no desire to, why bother? I can just hear the synopsis at work. I've yet to see a Sex in the City episode too! I hope C did okay on Step II, ironically I'm also an academic coordinator for medical students, and appreciate your match countdown too!!