February 26, 2005

My Personal Hell

I started to do some thinking as of late about what it will be like when I do go to hell. Below are some of the things you would find in my hell.

(1) A 60" Plasma screen TV that shows nothing but Fox News for eternity. It would be Hannity and Colmes and Bill O'Riley forever and ever and ever and ever

(2) The only movies would be The Thin Red Line, The Apostle, French Kiss, The Astronauts Wife and any movie on Lifetime for Women.

(3) The "Voice" of Terrier Hockey would sing the National Anthem over and over until I wanted to stick screw driver through my ear drums except there are no screw drivers.

(4) John Madden, Joe Buck and Dick Vitale would be my neighbors so I would hear "Yeah Baby", "Derek Jeter is God" and "The key to winning this game is to score more points than the other team"

(5) The Devil would be George W. Bush. No explanation needed!

This is what hell is. What are some things you think will be in hell?

2 comments:

josie said...

hitler for sure!!! lol.

south park characters singing songs

Shamus O'Drunkahan said...

Holy crap. Those sure sound like hell to me!