February 1, 2005

A 'Very Special' Blog Posting...

Why is it that every time sweeps comes along we get "A very special all new episode of ---fill in the blank----" or "An all new exicting intense ---- fill in the blank----" Is that supposed to make us want to watch the shows more?!

Each week I watch the Apprentice and each week they show scenes from next weeks episode and each week I hear "and you WON'T believe what goes on in the board room". That's what you told me last week. I thought I already saw the most intense boardroom...how can this week be the most intense??!!

1 comment:

Brian said...

Yes yes, I agree with this. I've just gotten myself hooked on this Donald Trump show...my first season. But I missed last week becuase of a meeting. I think next year's show should be BU vs. BC. Or, NY vs. BOS. Wouldn't that be fun?