February 20, 2005

I love food....I can't help it.

C went skiing today and I sat at home watching the documentry Super Size Me. Made me feel even more like a heffer than I already do. I don't know - I like food. I hardly ever eat fast food, but I do like to eat and I do not usually control my portion sizes like I should. I don't excersize like I used to and I can't wait to move back to the city so I can walk more. The doctor told me my BMI is too high....what is a girl to do. If this documentry taught me anything it's don't drink your calories (which I don't cuz all yall know I drink only Diet Pepsi) and portion size. Less is more. I will let you know how I do. Really my problem stems from my laziness and lack of motivation when I come home to cook real food. C and I order out way too much. Bye Bye Ramunto's Garlic Knot Pizza - the doctor says I'm too fat.

1 comment:

Jazell said...

One thing that I do to help myself control portions is that I put a reasable amount of food on my plate or in my bowl and put the rest of the food away. This works well for things like chips. To make sure that I dont eat too many of them, I fill up a small bowl, tie up the chip bag, put it away, and then go into a separate room to eat them. If I let myself eat right out of the bag, I would definitely eat a ton more chips then planned.