February 17, 2005

The Legend Continues:

Ah yes, I shall continue the legend that is ME! Below are five interesting facts about me.

(1) My favorite color is Yellow

(2) If I could eat only one thing for the rest of my life it would be Ramunto's Garlic Knot Pizza. It will be one of the few things I will miss about the Upper Valley.

(3) I have over the recent months become a big fan of Indian and Mexican foods.

(4) I am 25 years old and have three gray hairs. I fear that if I pull them out three more will grow back.

(5) I love to sing. I love to sing in the shower, in the car, at the dinner table, before I go to sleep, all of the time.

So there you have it, some interesting facts about me. Don't you just feel better now for knowing that! Feel free to tell me about yourself in the comment section...it will give me something to read!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It might be an old wives tale re pulling out hairs and having multiples replace them. However, I can guarantee at some point down the road, you wouldn't be able to keep up with the pulling!

My favorite color is also yellow! And I would love to be able to sing but just can't carry a tune. I have to be satisfied listening to the professionals.