February 24, 2005

The Legend Continues some more:

I know I left you hanging for a while - thirsty for more knowledge about me. Well you can stop crying becasue the ledgend goes on:

My favorite Show is: Scrubs (I would marry Zach Braff if I were not already married and he wasn't dating Mandy Moore - oh she is so lucky!)

My secret dream is to someday sing the National Anthem at Fenway Park

I am a sports nut - well Football and Baseball mostly (and mostly football). Sometimes C thinks I am a little too fanatic about my football but then I polietly remind him that other wives wouldn't spend all day watching football - they'd be watching Trash for Women. Yes Sunday in the Wicks household means FOOTBALL!!! All day long! I am already going through withdrawals.

I have two cats - they are brothers and C and I named them Trot (after Red Sox outfielder Trot Nixon) and Drew (after ex-Patriot - soon to be Dallas QB Drew Bledsoe). They are probably the dumbest cats I have ever known but they are so cute you can't help but love them.

This blog has pretty much saved my life - My brain was quickly turning into mush due to extreme boredom. I know I am not nearly as funny as I.A. is but I try real hard and shouldn't that count for something - so even if you don't think I am funny - laugh anyway - it will make me feel good!

No comments: