February 6, 2005

The Legend of Princess Sophia

Well I suppose now is a good a time as any to begin the story behind the LEGEND of Me!

First off I should probably explain Princess Sophia. I mean why call myself Princess Sophia when my real name is Pam? That is a good questions - and I hope you all realize (beisdes the fact that I named my blog 'legend of me') I am not that conceited to make people refer to me as Princess Sophia...although I probably should. I also did not come up with the name myself. That was given to me by my sister. She called herself Cinderella (apparently she felt that whenever I visited home - mom had her do chores and such to make sure the place was nice and clean upon my arrival) and I was the Princess. Where Sophia came from I will never know. Thus the name Princess Sophia.

The Legend continues...

No comments: